The Batamindo Industrial Park is the pioneer 320-hectare industrial park on Batam island originating from an economic cooperation agreement between the Indonesia and Singapore governments. Its success single-handedly transformed the economy of the island, attracting more than 70 MNC manufacturers and creating employment for 60,000 workers in the park.
- Proximity to Singapore - 20 kilometres
- Ready-built factories for quick start-up
- "MNC Park" - host to a large number of renowned global corporations
- Free Trade Zone (Batam, Bintan, Karimun Special Economic Zone, 2006)
- Preferential duties under Generalised System of Preferences and ASEAN Free Trade Agreement
SouthLinks Country Club
The Batamindo Executive Village is where manufacturers enjoy resort-style bungalow and executive apartment accommodations. Operated by the SouthLinks Country Club, facilities include a links golf course, night golfing, driving range, tennis courts, swimming pool and clubhouse.
PT Batamindo Investment Cakrawala
Jl. Rasamala 1, Mukakuning
Batam 29433, Indonesia