- Sembcorp is responsible for Singapore's first privately-developed independent power plant, which is also the country's largest cogeneration facility at 815 megawatts. In July 2014, Sembcorp completed its second combined-cycle gas turbine cogeneration plant in Singapore. It has a power capacity of 400 megawatts and a steam production capacity of 200 tonnes per hour
- In China, Sembcorp co-owns the largest co-generation plant in Shanghai, the Shanghai Cao Jing Cogeneration Plant, located in the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park
- In Vietnam, we co-own the 746 megawatt combined-cycle gas turbine power plant, Phu My 3
- In the UAE, we co-own and operate a 893 megawatt power and desalination facility in Fujairah. The plant is one of the world's largest operating hybrid desalination plants
- In Oman, we co-own and operate a 490 megawatt power and desalination facility in Salalah, the largest and most energy efficient power and water plant in the Dhofar Region in southern Oman
- In India, Sembcorp is developing two adjacent 1,320-megawatt facilities in Krishnapatnam, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. Both plants will employ efficient supercritical technology.
- Sembcorp leads the way in sustainable power generation. Our green facilities include a biomass station and an energy-from-waste facility in the UK, energy-from-waste operations in Singapore and wind power assets in China. Sembcorp also co-owns and operates wind and solar power assets in India with a total power capacity of 700 megawatts in operation and under development. With this addition, Sembcorp's renewable energy capacity accounts for approximately 13% of the Group's total power capacity
- Sembcorp retails electricity to contestable customers in Singapore
- We offer a variety of electricity packages to meet our customers’ operational requirements
- Our dedicated and experienced team provides excellent customer service support
To find out how you can benefit from our services, please contact us at
(65) 6822 3292 or email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please request for a proposal by filling in the form here.
Process Steam Production and Supply
Sembcorp produces and supplies process steam at different pressure levels for industrial process use in chemical and petrochemical hubs in Singapore, the UK and China.
Natural Gas Import, Supply and Retail
- Sembcorp is Singapore's first commercial importer and retailer of natural gas
- We import 431 billion British thermal units (BTU) of natural gas per day from West Natuna in Indonesia. This gas is supplied to major power generation and petrochemical companies including Tuas Power, PowerSeraya, ExxonMobil and Ellba Eastern
Sembcorp has compiled a handbook to help customers and other readers better understand the procedures for applying for natural gas supply and gas connection in Singapore. The procedures and requirements in this handbook comply with the latest relevant codes of practice and legal requirements in the Singapore Gas Market. The handbook, as well as relevant forms, can be downloaded at the links on the left.