- Sembcorp is responsible for Singapore's first privately-developed independent power plant, which is also the country's largest cogeneration facility at 815 megawatts. Sembcorp is currently also developing a second combined-cycle gas turbine cogeneration plant in Singapore with an initial capacity of 400 megawatts and an eventual planned capacity of 800 megawatts
- Sembcorp leads the way in sustainable power generation. Our green facilities include a biomass station in the UK, energy-from-waste operations in Singapore and wind power assets in China. To date, Sembcorp has a total of 327 megawatts of renewable energy capabilities.
- In China, Sembcorp co-owns the largest co-generation plant in Shanghai, the Shanghai Cao Jing Cogeneration Plant, located in the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park
- In Vietnam, we co-own the 746 megawatt combined-cycle gas turbine power plant, Phu My 3
- In the UAE, we co-own and operate a 893 megawatt power and desalination facility in Fujairah. The plant is one of the world's largest operating hybrid desalination plants
- In Oman, we co-own and operate a 490 megawatt power and desalination facility in Salalah, set to be the largest and most energy efficient power and water plant in the Governorate of Dhofar in Southern Oman
- In India, we will co-own and operate a 1,320 megawatt power facility in Krishnapatnam, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. The plant will employ efficient supercritical technology
- Sembcorp is one of Singapore's leading electricity retailers
- We offer a variety of tariff structures to meet the needs of industrial and commercial customers. Sembcorp is also able to customise solutions to help our customers maximise energy savings
- Sembcorp is in a unique position to provide bundled packages consisting of electricity, gas and other industrial utilities at commercial rates.
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please request for a proposal by filling in the form here. Completed forms may be emailed to the address above or faxed to (65) 6822 3828.
Process Steam Production and Supply
Sembcorp produces and supplies process steam at different pressure levels for industrial process use in chemical and petrochemical hubs in Singapore, the UK and China.
Natural Gas Import, Supply and Retail
- Sembcorp is Singapore's first commercial importer and retailer of natural gas
- We import 431 billion British thermal units (BTU) of natural gas per day from West Natuna in Indonesia. This gas is supplied to major power generation and petrochemical companies including Tuas Power, PowerSeraya, ExxonMobil and Ellba Eastern
Sembcorp has compiled a handbook to help customers and other readers better understand the procedures for applying for natural gas supply and gas connection in Singapore. The procedures and requirements in this handbook comply with the latest relevant codes of practice and legal requirements in the Singapore Gas Market. The handbook, as well as relevant forms, can be downloaded at the links on the left.