Fields of Study
- Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Marine / Offshore, Mechanical,
Naval Architect, Architecture and Sustainable Design)
- Building and Real Estate (Property Management and Industrial Parks Management)
- Outstanding ‘O’, ‘A’ level and / or Diploma results with good record of participation in extra-curricular activities
- Proven leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Driven to excel and committed to high standards of integrity and professionalism
Value of Award
Successful applicants will be able to pursue their tertiary education at renowned
universities in Singapore, and participate in overseas exchange programmes in China,
Europe and the United States. Sembcorp will sponsor all tuition and compulsory fees,
living allowances, group term life insurance and airfare where required.
Conditions of Award
Upon graduation, the scholar will be required to work for Sembcorp for three to six years.
Application forms are available here.
For further information, please contact:
Sembcorp Scholarship Department
Tel: (65) 6723 3161 / 6723 3113