Media Releases

Amaravati Development Partners (ADP) has been incorporated in India. The initial capitalisation will be Rs. 1,000,000 (Indian rupees one million). ADP is the project company undertaking the development of the 684-hectare Amaravati Capital City start-up area in the newly constituted state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The shareholders of ADP comprise Singapore Amaravati Investment Holdings (SAIH) with the controlling stake of 58%, with Amaravati Development Corporation (ADC), an agency of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, holding the remaining 42% stake.

The Singapore Consortium, comprising Asia’s leading sustainable urban development providers, Ascendas-Singbridge and Sembcorp Development, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries, referred henceforth as the Singapore Consortium, intend to participate in setting up a visitor centre and exhibition gallery at the Amaravati Capital City Start-up Area in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, known by its working title “Phase”. The Singapore Consortium was appointed through a Swiss Challenge process as master developer of the Start-up Area which is spread over 684 hectares within the Guntur-Krishna districts, along the Krishna River.

Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) today announced its full-year 2017 (FY2017) results as well as the completion of its strategic review, unveiling a new strategy for the future to strengthen its businesses and pursue sustainable growth.

back to top