A global leader in providing a full spectrum of innovative marine & offshore engineering solutions
Listed separately on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange, Sembcorp Marine provides innovative engineering solutions to the global marine and offshore industry, drawing upon more than 50 years of track record. Our customers – major oil companies, drilling contractors, shipping companies, owners and operators of floating production units – partner with us on some of the industry's most complex and demanding projects.
Our global network of yards strategically located in Singapore, Indonesia, India, the UK and Brazil focus on four key capabilities:
- Rigs & Floaters
- Repairs & Upgrades
- Offshore Platforms
- Specialised Shipbuilding
- Offer diversified solutions for the marine and offshore industry, and expand into new businesses to capture existing and growth markets
- Enhance competitiveness through technology and innovation, including strategic investments in new solutions and the development and ownership of proprietary designs
- Leverage strong track record and integrated yard facilities for quality and on-time delivery to strengthen our position as a leading player in the global market
The Sembcorp Marine Difference
Providing Applied Engineering Expertise
Our diverse engineering expertise is rooted in our technical sophistication and the fresh thinking of our people to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
Offering Integrated Depth and Breadth of Capabilities
Globally, we provide customers one-stop access to solutions across the marine and offshore value chain. Every project is executed by our people and facilities to our exacting standards.
Being More Adaptable and Responsive
We rise to our customers’ every challenge. We understand their needs, and the needs of their projects, however complex or straightforward. We are flexible in design and execution, customising our approach to the situation. This means we deliver unrivalled service.
Being a Trusted Partner
We work collaboratively, and always get the job done. Safety, reliability and on-time delivery are ensured by processes refined over years of successful projects. We can assure customers that time and again, we will deliver on our word.
Our Global Network of Yards
From a humble ship repair yard in 1963, Sembcorp Marine has evolved into a leading global offshore and marine group today, with an international network of strategically located yards. Leveraging complementary facilities and capabilities, these shipyards provide customers with the most innovative marine and offshore engineering services in the market today.
Our new integrated yard in Singapore, with its state-of-the-art facilities and strategic location, will allow us to cater to an even broader range of vessels and customers, enhancing our long-term competitive position.
We provide turnkey solutions for complex projects through harnessing our globally-integrated design and execution capabilities.
- FPSO, FDPSO, FSO, FPU, FLNG, FSRU, MOPU conversions and newbuilds
- Drillships, semi-submersibles (drilling, accommodation and well-intervention), jack-up rigs, TLP and SPAR constructions
We offer proactive and holistic solutions from establishing deep relationships with our customers. We work across all types of vessel projects – from the routine to the most complex.
- Repair, refurbishment, retrofitting, life extension and upgrading of vessels, marine and offshore structures and MODUs
- Jumboisation / dejumboisation
- Ship-type conversion
We assure customers with our on-time delivery, quality and exemplary health, safety, security and environment standards. We tackle the most sophisticated and complex projects.
- Offshore platforms
- Integrated and process
- Production, riser and drilling
- Wellhead, power generation, manifold and accomodation
- Wind-farm stations
- LNG modules
We design and build high-performance, specialised vessels. We meet and exceed the highest technical specifications and requirements.
- Accommodation and crane barges
- Offshore support vessels
- Harbour- and ocean-going tugs
- Research / seismic / multi-purpose vessels
- Heavy-lift pipelay vessels
- Carriers (container/ heavy cargo / LPG / LNG)