Our use of cookies

We use cookies for website performance, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie Policy

Essential cookies

These cookies are intended to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the basic operation of our website to function.

Non-essential cookies

They are used primarily for functional, analytics, performance, and advertisement purposes.


Subscription of Shares in Singapore-Sichuan Investment Holdings

March 29, 2011

Sembcorp Industries announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sembcorp Industrial Parks, has subscribed for and been allocated three ordinary shares in Singapore-Sichuan Investment Holdings (SSIH) at S$1 per share. SSIH is incorporated in Singapore and is evaluating the feasibility of a development in Chengdu, China.

Following the completion of the subscription, Sembcorp holds 30% of the total issued share capital of SSIH and SSIH has become an associated company of Sembcorp. The shareholders of the remaining 70% in SSIH include Ealing Investments (40%) which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings, Keppel Integrated Engineering (20%) and Ascendas (China) (10%).

The subscription of shares in SSIH is not expected to have a material impact on the earnings per share and net asset value per share of Sembcorp Industries for the financial year ending December 31, 2011.

By Order of the Board

Kwong Sook May
Company Secretary